View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b8432 View Post
(First time post, finally something I can contribute to!)

We are great friends with another couple and had a good run of some exciting "party games" or "games that involve drinking and nudity". Here are some ideas:
  1. Beer Pong - Make it a Guys vs Girls challenge and really put some arrogance into it. Tell the girls there's no chance they'll win. Some times, they might flash a tit for distraction, other times, you can play losers have to shed layers. This works with the game "caps" as well.
  2. Flip Cup (aka Strip Cup) - Similar to Beer Bong, losing team each round has to lose an item of clothing. The losing team is the first one naked.
  3. The ole Strip Poker
  4. Truth or Dare - This one was exciting. There was a Truth or Dare app that allowed you to set the dare sexiness level and make up your own dares. We used this to create specific dares we wanted our wives to do, but they wouldn't do if we asked on our own. Comparing wives breasts by feeling them, getting your balls inspected by the other wife and have her describe them to the group (funny), girls feeling each other up, licking nipples, etc. I wish I had a photographic memory to capture all the scenes!

Check out the apps in the app store. For other dare ideas, I have attached the "Dare File" we customized for the game. Open it in Wordpad for the best formatting.
This is great stuff! Can you elaborate on some of your Truth or Dare experiences? Did you play this more than once? Did people generally go along with the dares or chicken out? How much sexual contact happened that wasn't with someone's partner? Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babesofcollege For This Useful Post: