View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 3,891 Times in 306 Posts
Default Being 'different'

I'm not sure how much this will resonate with you guys (and gals) across the Atlantic, where a majority of males are circumcised, and it's thus 'the norm' for both genders to either own or experience.

Here in Europe it's much less common, and was maybe even less familiar to most girls back in the 70s and 80s. Now, a girl will know a cut cock on sight as a result of them appearing on the internet. Back then...no. Some European countries have maybe only 1-2% of guys who are cut, and at best maybe 10% of a nation's population.

I'm circumcised, had it done in teenage for medical reasons, and I was the only guy I knew who had that particular look.

When I became sexually active, girls found it enormously 'attractive', to look at, to play with and experience in their mouth or pussy. It was just so different for them.

Comments included 'so much nicer to look at without that ugly skin flapping around at the end of it' and (post blow job -she swallowed- first time that particular girl did, or so she told me) 'if my guy was cut I'd blow him all the time'. One girl didn't want to fuck me, but we'd hook up so she could touch it, lick it, generally play with it generally just enjoy 'something different'. She'd lie on my bed and gaze at it longingly for hours before giving me a blow job...but we never had penetrative sex.

While we were all young and relatively inexperienced I got more pussy due to me being circumcised than was believable, simply because girls wanted that slightly different experience. It kind of faded by the time I'd got to my mid 20s, when girls had had more experience than half a decade before and knew the score. But in late teens and early 20s, when girls knew less, a cut cock was an enormous turn on for them as 'a bit out of the ordinary' and I know I definitely got a few notches on the bedpost simply due to me being cut.

Now, I know there's not much mileage in a thread dedicated to circumcised cocks, but there must be some mileage into you being 'different' in some respect...i.e. huge cocks that girls gagged on through to micro-penises that somehow magically made girls orgasm in seconds.

Alternatively, have you ever had an experience yourself where the girl was somehow different? Hairy nipples that put you off sucking them? Experiencing 'beef curtains' for the first time after a couple of trim, tight slits? First encounter with piercings?

What is it about you that makes you different (and somehow more attractive to the opposite sex) and what have you come across that was different and blew your mind first time you encountered it?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post: