Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Not to bore someone with mindless details of emotions rather than actual sex but I find the emotional dynamic just as interesting. You are almost spot on with the insecurities. There was never a secret crush. It was just never spoken about much. Everyone knew it but I'm really the only one to actually say anything to him. When he met his wife, she would get jealous of the time he spent with my wife and her ability to get him to do anything. My brother has told me on occasion how his wife is envious/jealous of my wife in the early years of their relationship. Mostly her looks, body and our financial abilities.

Over time she has reconciled her jealousy to just insecurities. This was why I questioned my brother on the nude tanning and his current request. I had the impression she was doing it as a revenge or the old cliche you did so I will. He corrected me each time. I now believe him in that she is trying to expand her sexual experiences and lose her insecurities at the same time.

As for a double team on his wife I think that is highly unlikely. She remains reserved in her approach. My brother is reaping major benefits in bed currently. He has called regularly and has high praises for their new found bedroom, kitchen, car, yard, etc.... sexual exploration.

My wife and I have also used this to our sexual advantages. So I agree I have the best of both worlds.

Kenneth attempted an invitation to travel but my wife declined. He purchased tickets to the grizzilies-spurs playoff game for Saturday night. She is not aware of this but he will be contacting her today. He said he will get a lovely lady on each arm to attend. I asked him his angle and he said I guess you will know if she agrees and when I return. I laughed and told him there's not much she won't do for a free trip and playoff seats. I guess I'll find out soon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: