View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:17 PM

Post Dead Head Chick

Back in the early 90s I went with some friends to see the Grateful Dead at a stadium concert. We went early so we could spend a few hours partying in the parking lot before the show started. I knew it was going to be a good day when the first thing we saw after parking the car was a topless girl walking past. My friend politely asked if we could take her picture. She smiled but declined, so we honored her wish and didn't take any pictures. Later, we saw another topless girl playing frisbee with her friends. Of course there were many braless women - one in particular was VERY hot with a large rack and was wearing nothing but a pair of bib-overalls. Her breasts were spilling out both sides behind the "bib". Very sexy indeed!!

There was a small wooded area along the parking lot that we were in, so of course this became the outdoor bathroom. After drinking many beers, I wandered into the bushes and started to relieve myself, only to realize that a hippie chick was already squatting about four feet away. We both laughed and she didn't hide the fact that she was starring at my cock as I pissed. Since she was wearing a long "hippie" skirt, I could see much, but she did have nice braless tits jiggling around. I had several more similar encounters over the few hours before the concert started, but again couldn't see much because of the long skirts.

The exciting "pee" moment happened inside the stadium. The bathroom lines were long, especially for the Women's rooms, which as usuall had a line out the door. I had made my way to the Men's room. This one had the typical urinals and stalls, and a large circular sink in the middle. (The kind that had a fountain in the middle to wash your hands." Of course everyone was standing around that sink using it as a urinal and I stepped right up as soon as there was an empty spot.

Just then two girls came walking into the Men's room saying they couldn't wait for the line to the Women's room. As they headed for the stalls, you could see they were eyeing up every dick they could see. Some guy laughingly shouted that if the girls could watch us pee, then we should get to watch them. All the guys agreed and joined in prodding the girls. Much to everyone's surprise, one of the girls said "OK, your right!" She then lifted her skirt all the way up -- she wasn't wearing any panties. She quickly backed up to the sink directly across from me, bent over so her ass was hanging over the edge of the sink, and started to pee. She must have been holding it for a long time cause she seemed to pee forever. I saw everything - her pussy was in full view!! I even saw her brown-eye winking as she squeezed out the last drops!! She was a slim girl with a fine ass. Like most of the deadhead chicks back then, she didn't shave her pussy, but she was blonde so her bush was light and didn't obscure the view. A very erotic moment. All the guys were cheering her on and she was laughing the whole time. We tried to get the other girl to join in, but she was too modest and opted for one of the stalls.

I think the fact that this girl was so daring made it much more of a turn on. It always made me wonder what else she would do...
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to doggone For This Useful Post: