View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 AM

Red face My personal groping experience.

Awwww, that's sweet slippy.
Speaking of crowded dancefloors, there was one night when I learned the hard way not to wear a wrap-around sarong commando to a dance club while drinking dozens of doubles. In short, when your dress comes undone on a crowded dancefloor, it's mighty hard to retrieve it from under countless dancing feet while the music blasting & the lights are flashing. I do recall that any "helping hands" that were present at that time were more interested in handfuls of my tits, ass & undercarriage as I crawled around trying to free up the remaining ripped fabric from underfoot, then stood up naked & tried to squeeze my way through the crowd back to my friends' table before doing a walk of shame to retrieve my jacket from coatcheck. As unwelcomingly distracting as all those grabby hands & sweaty fingers were at the time, it is rather hot to reflect on now & might be fun to recreate in a semi-controlled environment?
If any photos of that incident exist, I've never seen them. (At least not here, yet.)

I'm more than positive that there's likely a large number of security guards (hotels, highways, nightclubs, office buildings...) around town that have gotten a good wank off to security tapes with me in nothing but my birthday suit.
But Slipstream, if I need ever need a pro photographer to shoot a truly embarrassing or humiliating naked moment, I know who to call.
Capture my best side, will ya? (Hopefully that's every side )

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
I, for one, love hearing you sigh...lol... but don't want you to pout! I'll do some digging. Your fantasies are exciting to me. I'd love to hear if you've ever put yourself in situations where you could get groped like, say, backing your buns up to a strange man on a crowded dance floor? If you need a photographer to document an experience like that, just let me know..
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to MSG For This Useful Post: