Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 9,759 Times in 421 Posts
Default The cleavage gap

After a surprisingly good week of upskirts (I’ll post those in the appropriate thread later), my week ended with an amazing downblouse series that I haven’t experienced often. I was visiting a client office when the office administrator walked by. She was wearing a scoop-necked dress displaying some cleavage, but the surprise was that there was a spectacular cleavage gap showing. Most recent dbs have shown some cleavage or a nip slip but the breasts have either been close together or squeezed by a bra, but not this pair.

The lady in question is a trim, early 30s mother of 2. Her breasts appear to be a small-to-medium B-Cup and definitely are saggers as I had a good look at them from a side angle when she walked by again. I made the opportunity to go to her desk for a chat so I could get a better look. The unusual thing is that her breasts had a wide gap between them—enough to make me think that it was the perfect amount of room for me to slide my cock between them. As we talked and she moved around a bit, I got a glimpse of bra and I was able to see almost all of both breasts with just the edge of an areola in one peek.

There was one huge missed opportunity—she bent over to get a drink from a refrigerator that would have exposed all, but her back was facing me and not her front! At least a got a good look at her bunz and legs. I did some online research and she attends amateur belly dancing classes too.

Here are a couple of photos that are NOT her that show a similar view and also what I think she would look like nude—and the cropped photo is actually her in costume.
Attached Thumbnails
dbgap.jpg   beach nude.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post: