View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 01:41 PM

After some weeks of break, I'm posting some short stories.
These stories came to my mind when I read the thread about "pretending to be asleep":

My wife was a member in a youth organization which an anually hosted summer camp.
Twice, I've been visiting her there for one night.
The first time,the girls agreed that I was allowed me to sleep in their girls-tent. We went to bed very late that night (around 3-4 am). She fell asleep instantly while I stayed awake "pretending to be asleep".

A few minutes later, another girl came in. She was slim, brown-haired and a little bit the southern/latino-type of girl with a firm booty and small tits. Unfortunately she kept her underwear on when changing her clothes for the pyjama. yet, it was nice to see her in underwear.

About one hour later, another girl came in. Slim, blonde, average boobs. A very cute one. It was already dawning outsite, so the tent was already illuminated. She didn't check if I was asleep, so she started changing for the pyjama putting of her bra. She stood 2 yards away from me, almost directly facing me. For a few seconds I could see her bare naked boobies in all their beauty. After she fell asleep, I could not help but masturbate silently under my blankets blasting a huge load in my blanket. The blanket was lended by one of the girls. I can not remember by whom - maybe it was my girlfriend. But for the rest of the nights, some of the girtls had contact with my cum-drenched blanket :-)

Two years later, I did the same. But this time, we were sleeping in a huge "mixed" tent with a lot of boys and girls. As by luck the most beautiful girl of the group (brown haired, totally cute, nice booty,very huge boobies) entered after I went to bed. She is very beautiful but unfortunately, she's shy concerning her huge boobs and does not like to wear cleavages and oftern covers them with scarfs. She had a flashlight on, when coming in to look for her place to sleep. When she found it, she sat down to change her clothes. She was just about 70 cm away from me. She was very stupid as she left the flashlight on while changing...and she turned the light directly onto her body. It was one of the luckiest nights of my life, when her huge boobs where falling out of her bra when she removed it. I was able to see every detail of her titties and her errect nipples. Again, I could not resist to masturbate... I still imagine to fuck these titties...awesome!

Funnily, on the same year, the boyfriend of this beauty took my wife to bed since she was drunk as hell. As she told me later, he was very kind because he turned away when she changed her clothes. I'm not sure if he really did that, because she seemed to be really drunk. Maybe he took a glimpse. But I do not care, as I saw the boobs of his girlfriend which are way bigger and nicer Maybe he also masturbated later...who knows .. but it turns me on
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: