View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:52 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post
nothing like that has happened again, i still get hard just thinking about it....
Had me hard too. Great story, man.

I contributed to this thread way back up somewhere but these last few good stories reminded me of one. A year or so ago I hit on the idea of having a "blind date night," so I wrote up a craigslist ad looking for a third. We were sort of between boyfriends at the time and hadn't been engaging in any lifestyle play. Things were kinda slow.

My wife knew I posted the ad, but didn't read it or any of the responses I got. I weeded down to three or four and corresponded with them. After some back and forth I finally picked one good candidate and we settled on an evening. Wife knew all this was going on, but didn't know any particulars at all.

So, we all showed up at a restaurant close by our place. She didn't know until she got there what he looked like, what color he was, what his name was or anything. We had a leisurely dinner and chatted throughout. I told her beforehand that if she was game for this particular guy to give me a pre-arranged sign. If she didn't like him we weren't committed to doing anything and we'd all part friends. About 45 minutes in she gave me the sign, so it was game on.

The unknown aspect of it all turned her enormously. Half hour later we were at our place and she was getting fucked. Had a great time. After he came I climbed on and came into his creampie. So, everybody came, we relaxed for a while, listened to some music, enjoyed a drink, then her and the guy went back upstairs and fucked some more.

We thought he would've made a good regular but we never could get our schedules to jibe again. Ah well. Couple of weeks ago I told her it was about time for blind date night again. "Ya think!?" she said. More fun times to come, I reckon.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: