View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:21 AM

Default Amsterdam

A few years ago on a trip to Amsterdam with a coach, we were being lead around the red light area as a group, when my girlfriend said ' a man just stopped his car, jumped out and pissed into the canal, shook the drips of and got back into his car and drove off, two other females in the group also saw him.
Later in the week we were all on a glass topped boat on the canals when on my girlfriends side of the boat at the landing place, a man just stood and peed from the landing place onto the glass roof of the boat, the gents loo on the landing place was only a hand basin. Later when we returned to the landing place one of the females in our group needed the loo and so went to the ladies only to find it too was only a hand basin (just use the canal as the toilet) but it was screened from the canal not like the gents. I do not know if she used it.

On the way to Amsterdam our coach stopped at a motorway services somewhere in France. After a bite to eat both me and my girlfriend went to the toilets, these were down a spiral staircase, past the little desk for the attenuate to collect the money, the first door was the ladies and my girlfriend went in the second door which was open was the gents, the toilet cubicles were down the right side of the room with the urinals down the left side, and wash hand basins to the left of the door.
The urinals had a mirror at about chest height running the full length of the room, I went to about the middle urinal and got it out and started to pee when a females voice said hello, I looked up into the mirror to see a female sat on the toilet in the cubicle behind me with the door wide open, she had her knickers around her legs and her dress up around her waist. ( I could not see anything between her legs for the shadow of her dress) she then said, you English and I said yes, as she spoke she stood up giving me a full view of her hair pussy, she whipped with a piece of toilet paper and to my greater surprise turned around to drop it into the toilet and to flush it, and so giving me a full look at her nice round bum, she turned back and slowly pulled up her knickers and then she walked out with her dress still up pulling it down as her walked out the main toilet door so I was still watching her bum as she left, she said bye.
By now I was having trouble peeing up hill and also putting it away after.

(Journey Back) On our coach there was a young couple who sat at the back by the emergency exit which they used as there own door on and off the coach, she wore light summer dresses above the knees and was always straddling him, facing him, at one stop as he sat on a bollard with her on him and she was bouncing up and down. I thought that she did not have any knickers on, ( was to find out that I was right). As they climbed up into the coach using this door and the haft-round foot holes in the side of the coach, she always went first and him second I got a look at a lot of her legs.
On the return journey the driver stopped in a lay-by on the motorway, to the front right of the coach across a small field was a old grey looking shed with two door ways, with WC in big white letter on it. Most of the women and my girlfriend got off the coach and went over to it. My girlfriend told me that there was no doors and just inside the door ways all there was was a hole in the ground, so she and some of the women just went around the back and squatted and peed.
At the back of the coach as I was getting off I saw the man open the door and the female climb over him and down and out. I walked along the side of the coach and around the back, just in-time to see the female climbing back up and in over the man, this is when I was proved right about no knickers for as she was at the top a gust of wind came and up went her dress giving me a good look at her bear bum. She got in and the door was closed, but on the ground by the wheel of the coach was a wet patch and a paper tissue, so she had got out to pee.

We drove on and stopped at the same services we stopped at on the way out, I went to the gents and this time as I peed the female attenuate came into the gents cleaning, but then she started to clean the mirror above the urinals, first to one side of me and then the other side and cleaned the bit of mirror in front of me while I was still peeing, I did not put any money in her dish on the desk as I though she had had her tip already.

More about Amsterdam, The Hotel later
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: