View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:45 AM

Thanked 14,286 Times in 263 Posts
Default Flickr Page Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by HbethH View Post
yes explain the way you found random pictures online...but do not post the flickr page address...that would make too much sense
crispus DID post the Flickr page address.

When you see this: flickr.com/groups/1336005@N23/pool/54402155@N08, the numeric string following "groups" identifies the group, but the numeric string after "pool" identifies the Flickr username. This gives you all of Brynna's pics that are in the group.

To get to the Flickr photo page, just use flickr.com/photos/[numeric string after pool]

Linking to a group can be more helpful because you may be able to see photos that are private, or friends or family that are posted in the group. It saves you the drudgery of searching for all of Brynna's photos in all of the groups that they belong to -- most of which probably have no photos at all -- in order to get to the good stuff.

I've compiled lots of f/f and private pics by searching through groups using the "pool/[username]" format, finding lots of content without being f/f myself. Try it, because as tedious as it is, the payout can be awesome.
I'm in this to collect "Thanks." So if you see a post on OCC with something you like or download, please click the "Thanks" button. I have no idea what "thanks" totals do for me but, Lord knows, I'm gonna need as much help as I can get to pass through the pearly gates.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to disposable35 For This Useful Post: