View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:54 PM

Some time back a friend of mine was sitting at my place looking for a necklace to buy since him and his gf were celebrating 5 years relationship. When he finished ordering I told him to turn off the computer and I went out for a smoke. When I came back he was still at the computer but instantly pressed the power button. When I came around the table the screen was black and we went out for a drink. Later at night when I came back home I started my computer since it was only in sleeping mode.
When it restored the session I saw my browser open with the question box open if wanted to close it and a dropbox account logged in in the background. I clicked no on the box so I could stay on the browser window. In the folder that was opened on the dropbox account I could see a few images. When I switched to thumbnail mode I could see semi-explicit pics of my ex. My friend just uploaded them there from my computer. It showed her in different kinds of underwear. I marked all of them and deleted them permanently.
For some time I kept looking through his dropbox until I found a folder that seemed to be his phone backups.
I was a little tipsy so I kept looking and got some real nice revenge on his action. I collected a few quite explicit pics of his girl in return although I'm pretty sure he hadn't been able to save a copy of the pics he stole off my computer.

Check her body
Attached Thumbnails
edit1.jpg  
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to henry84 For This Useful Post: