View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:41 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
I note that SIL is actually more comfortable open pussy when wife or other woman are not around for sake of them seeing here as sl*tty (she has this thing about naturalism being natural and not sexy) Yet when it is just her and I at the beach or on the deck she will create instances where she can flirt with her open pussy on show.
I think it's a little different for everyone. For my ex it started with seeing other women at the resort shaven and lying with their legs open; and I think in a way she became envious of their lack of "modesty." They were more free with their bodies than she was.
At first she would lay around with her legs open IF other women were doing it first. But eventually she stopped caring about who else was around or what "impression" she was making. Whereas some other women were concerned they might be perceived as "exhibitionists" if they laid with their legs open, my wife sort of "rebelled" against that concern; and decided that as long as she was minding her own business, she wasn't going to be concerned with what other people thought about her hanging around with her legs open. It wasn't that she wanted other people to see her labia; she just wanted to be able to be open and comfortable. But I do think that she felt in some way "empowered" by the fact that people could see her labia.
Other women do it too. I was sitting in the hottub at a resort once, chatting with a woman sitting on the ledge with one leg up and the other dangling in the tub. Her labia was open right in front of me. There is no doubt in my mind she felt good about herself facing me that way.

It's funny...one time we were at a get-together, and my wife befriended a newbie who was very modest. They sort of hung out together for a while; the woman got less and less shy, and lo and behold, the woman ended up laying next to my wife with her legs open. Her husband was like "WTF!" It was priceless!

So I do have a theory that women (who have the balls to do it) do feel empowered, or sexy, or seductive when they lay with their legs open and know that other people can see their labia. Of course, they will deny it, citing "other women" as the reason they're doing it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: