View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 03:37 AM

Thanked 5,445 Times in 286 Posts
Default Wide open

My SIL and wife are the same.

Last year I saw the SIL naked for the first time at the beach. First topless then nude. It then became much more common where full nudity at beach, and then at the beach house, was acceptable. This last summer (which is sort of ending now) the nudity has moved on to, legs apart, and lying on the back with legs slightly open, but all on show.

I note that SIL is actually more comfortable open pussy when wife or other woman are not around for sake of them seeing here as sl*tty (she has this thing about naturalism being natural and not sexy) Yet when it is just her and I at the beach or on the deck she will create instances where she can flirt with her open pussy on show.

For example she will sit on on a sunbed with her legs on either side reading the paper. Her open pussy would be right there. She will read something out ensuring that I recognise she will be looking at the paper and not me, providing me ample opportunity to have a really good look.

I guess some woman are just more flirty than others and some enjoy showing the lips
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post: