Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts
Default A Night Out of Town hosting a M&G

Recently we had hosted a meet and greet up north in Indiana at a vanilla dive bar. We had roughly 30 couples and 6 single men signed up to attend on the lifestyle site we use for a Tuesday evening from 7 until 10 PM. Typically, we only get about a 50% show rate from sign ups and didn’t expect much. We had flown up to the location and got a hotel room overnight about 8 miles from the hosting bar and were already checked in when we got a cab over to the bar for the event. We had a huge turnout and completely packed the bar requiring them to open the normally closed upstairs area as we had over 100 couples and 30 plus single men show up. The bar has live music downstairs every night but their usual attendance for a weekday night is roughly 50 people or less.

Our party ended up spreading through the entire bar with both the first floor and second floor being packed as well as a large deck outside the back on the alley. While most Meet n Greets held in public bars tend to be fairly calm and vanilla with the numbers we drew things got pretty wild upstairs with many of the ladies getting naked or nearly naked along with some blow jobs around the room. It was after 1 AM when our party ended and my wife, me and a male friend walked up to another bar that was open till 4 AM to continue drinking. After several shots of fireball and other drinks we were feeling no pain and sitting in a booth beside the bar our single friend got under the table and pulled my wife’s thong off her with no hesitation by her. He licked her pussy and came up from under the table with his face wet and her thong around his neck. We finally left the bar and got a cab back to our hotel.

Inside the cab my wife’s short black mini skirt came off easily and her midriff red top was pulled up over her braless tits. The 20 minute trip back to our hotel had her laying across the seat giving us both blowjobs and us fingering her very wet pussy. By the time the cab driver who never spoke a word on the trip dropped us off we walked across the lot into a side door of the hotel with my wife in only her heels and shirt pulled up over her tits.

Once we got inside the door of our room our male friend threw my wife to the bed and got behind her as he ate her ass from behind. I eventually got on top of her and was inside her pussy as our friend was trying to enter her as well so we got up on the bed and she lay on top of him with him inside her ass. I got between their legs and raised her legs up and slid my cock up inside her ass beside his and we both fucked her until we both had emptied our loads in her ass together.
Attached Thumbnails
ass eating 1.jpg   tongue deep ass eating.jpg  

The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: