Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:45 AM

Thanked 17,596 Times in 1,124 Posts
Default A voyeur event in my life

Wow, can't believe I never saw this thread, and I always loved voyeurism.....or getting into situations, while I never really "looked" for situations like that. Let me tell you about my event:

When I was younger once a year we had a family weekend, with all the aunts+uncles, cousins, and coming from a big family that would be around 35 people, and usually the parents would rent a big location, like a farmhouse (which are often for rent here where I live), with sufficient bedrooms.

My oldest cousin (oldest "girl") was the first one who started some serious dating, so she took her boyfriend to the weekend. (FYI: my cousin was just about the age for which it is legal to post here on OCC, so no worries)
All the parents and us were in the general area (living room, kitchen, game room), parents talking, kids playing, and my cousin and her boyfriend were all into each other, staring into each others eyes, exchanging kisses... and from a distance I kept my eyes on them.

A bit later on in the evening I noticed they were gone, and my heart started racing. From my spot I did a quick headcount, and noticed that everybody else was still there. So I went outside, couldn't find them... and I looked up, and saw there was one bedroom window lit... so, I tiptoed my way up the wooden stairs..... and silently walked down the hallway, until I reached "their bedroom"..... and it was an old farmhouse, with cracks and oldskool keyholes.

And what I saw there still makes a big impression on me: my cousin wearing black panties and being topless, sitting on her boyfriend who was layed on his back, kissing each other passionately!
Seeing the tits of my cousin excited me very much, I wouldn't be able to guess the size, but they were full grown... I wanted to see more, just hoping I would be able to continue watching, that nobody else would come upstairs to the sleeping area.

At that family meeting I only heard she had a boyfriend, not how serious it was, if it's only kissing, or more... so at that age, I had no idea what to expect.
BUT... my cousin took her panties off, and I had a good view on her pussy, pubic hair... as her boyfriend took his shorts off, she started to jerk him off... and (in my language) I heard him ask her "do you want to give it a little kiss?"... she shook her head, and didn't.

And as I really thought some "handwork" would be all I would get to see , it got better: as she started to stroke it slower, she said to him that he should 'put it on'... so my eyes got bigger, as I understood I was about to witness some fucking. And I did, first missionary, then he asked her to stand and bend over in front of the bed, and she squeeled a bit when he tried to fuck her doggystyle... didn't seem to work very well, so I guess they were all quite new to that. They continued and finished doggystyle, while I quietly tiptoed downstairs again, to see the crowd.

Seeing my cousin the next morning at breakfast was different, but I still remember this, even this is a looooong time ago.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post: