View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 08:53 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default No secrets

My wife is not afraid to tell me about the different cocks that have been inside of her and there are two that stand out (pardon the pun!) in my mind...

1.) She told me that one of the guys that she and her ex hooked up with had a "huge" one. She says that she doesnt remember how many inches he said it was and she never measured it, but it was "definitely longer and thicker than you." (And I am above average!) She does have a huge dildo that reminds her of him and that toy is 11 inches from balls to tip!

And the one that really drives me crazy, for some reason...

2.) When she first decided to join the military, she was too young to sign up. While she waited the couple of months she needed, she lived temporarily with a Marine recruiter. She told me that his cock long, but not very thick. But she also says it was like a skin covered iron bar! She says she used to try to bend it but it was impossible! She couldn't even make an indentation in it by squeezing it in her hands! Also, she said that it always stood out at 90 degrees from his body. Even when he was laying on his back, it would stand straight up. She said she would push it down to lay against his stomach but as soon as she let go, it would pop back up to point directly up at the ceiling! (Incidentally, he was the guy who instructed her on exactly how to give a guy a blow job. She has MAD skills, so I owe him a huge debt of gratitude!)
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: