View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:19 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Like some of the others, I only get some information in drips and drabs. Usually it seems most of them are just to boost my ego, talking about old boyfriends being one-minute wonders and the like. But there was one that stood out simply for a couple of reasons as I've pieced things together:

1) She only had sex with him twice. She's referred to him as "a friend I banged a couple times". This is because she was a serial monogamist and only had one one-night stand (that she's admitted to. Always take things with a grain of salt.), though she's claimed at least one other guy she slept with only once and remained friends with after.

2) She says he was bigger than me, making me the second most well-endowed man she's had sex with.

His name was Peter, so after her first go-round, she nicknamed him Pete the Meat, much to his dismay. Very good looking and a theater geek. Apparently so good looking that he was constantly cast in lead roles, despite his not being a stellar actor, but he kept getting the attention of the (male) directors. She claimed, while under the influence of wine and swapping stories with a female friend, that getting on top of him was like straddling a missile. She told me another time that he wasn't just big, that he was John Holmes big. The idea of my 4'9" wife attempting to straddle that swings between very hot and very comical.

Another incomplete story she's brought up is, well, she used to work a Ren Faire. And while I don't get too many details other than "I had a little TOO much fun", the idea of her in someone's tent being banged and being heard by the rest of the camp (if they aren't too busy having sex themselves) is a pretty hot idea.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post: