Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:03 PM

I was at a gig on the weekend to help out a local band get their shit together. After all the preparation was all done I had to wait a very long time for the gig to finish. It wasn't the kind of music I like to listen to really, but I was getting paid so really I didn't care. I decided to sit outside the room where the bands would be playing which was upstairs in the building.
About half an hour after I sat down I heard a girl scream from downstairs so I stood up and looked over the edge and was lucky enough to be looking right down the top of a really cute girl. I have to say I was pretty happy with the view which I got to enjoy for a good fifteen minutes or so until she came upstairs to go into the bad room.
After the band that was playing at the time was done, the girl came out of the room with some friends and they stood a little out of the entrance to the room in a small crowd. Her friend lifted her up and everyone was laughing. Then another one of her friends grabbed her top and yanked it down so I got quite a nice look at her boobs before she managed to get them back in her top (after her friend agreed to put her down).

Overall I call that a pretty successful weekend!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alchemist_With_Attitude For This Useful Post: