Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:03 AM

Default Part 5

Part 5:

Andrea came into the bedroom. Her body was wrapped in a white towel.

She looked at me strangely and said:

"Would you like to shower or why are you naked? If you think we're fucking now, forget it. Shower you first the sweat of the body and then we look further."

I went past her and gave her a slap on the ass. After I showered I went naked back into the bedroom. Andrea lay completely naked on the bed. In her face I saw the pure lust. Without wasting a lot of words I lay on her and fucked her full of passion.

After the great sex, we were both exhausted in the bed.

Andrea looked at me smiling and said:

"That was really fantastic sex. I am exhausted and happy. Fred, you were a sex god."

I thought I was really just a good lover.
I hoped Andrea would continue with my game. How will my wife react when she learns that she should be completely naked for 2 weeks? The only piece of clothing for her should be just a towel and a pair of shoes.

I stood up and opened the small fridge in the kitchen. There was a huge bottle of champagne in the refrigerator. At the bottle was a ticket. "Welcome to the apartment "Panorama". Enjoy your holiday and, of course, the bottle of sparkling wine."

I cried joyously to my wife:

"Our dinner is rescued, I just discovered a cold bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge, and from the drive we also have sandwiches from home. I'll go shopping tomorrow morning. For today we are provided."

My wife replied:

"Anything you want. I love you."

I asked:

"All I want? Are you sure?"

Andrea:

After this great sex, you can do anything with me.

I smiled and said:

"I like to hear that."
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: