Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:45 AM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 52 Posts
Default motel rooms

the story re the motel reminded me of the time we stayed at a cheap motel. when we arrive we did the customary thing and fucked each other silly...Once we had both cum I went out to buy smokes and when I came back I saw the curtains open and the light on. She told me when I walked in that after I left she was still feeling horny so she lay back on the bed on her back looking at the window. Both her long legs hanging down over the bed, naked with cum dibbling out of her shaved pussy (I made sure I it shaved myself as the lack of hair around her pussy accentuates her large pussy lips.) well, she told me she then started to play with her clit hoping to be caught, this got her feeling horny again and she then began to fuck myself with her fingers, looking at the gap in the curtains, hoping the guy who was managing the motel or a resident might walk past and see her fucking herself, with her four fingers covered in the husbands cum........wow, it was so hot I came within a couple of minutes.... I don’t know if she was seen or not...... I hope so.
Attached Thumbnails
assorted 011.jpg  
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to steve_1056 For This Useful Post: