View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I've known for a while now that my fiancée likes the "rough stuff" and fantasizes about being dominated. But I wasn't really into it so I avoided it.

But...our sex life had been getting kind of boring. We had a conversation about it and the "rough stuff" came up. She felt I had neglected her need for rough sex and ignored her masochistic tendencies. So I decided to give it a shot and indulge her in her fantasies. Boring sex sucks.

We had done some "abuse-play" before, so I was familiar with the concept. She just wanted to take it further and make it a "casual" thing. Because I'm a fairly strong guy I had to train myself to apply just the right amount of pressure and choking so she wouldn't pass out on me. One wrong move and some "real" pain could happen. It's really about self-control. So we practiced a few times.

Well the results have been spectacular. I get to skip the whole "foreplay" routine: forcefully pushing her on the bed, or over the couch face first, and pulling down her panties gets her wet immediately. After that, a throat grab and choking as I penetrate her hard. She cums almost right away. Flip her over, bend her knees to her face, climb on top of her and choke her while I'm on top of her pounding. She cums again. By the time I cum all over her she has already came three of four times.

I've come to accept her masochistic fantasies. She is more willing to experiment if she is being dominated. We've started looking at bondage stuff...we'll see where it goes from there. Butt she WAS looking at butt plugs!

I guess the moral of my story is to keep an open mind when it comes to your partner's fantasies. I'm not really a sadist; but if a little abuse leads to more interesting stuff: I can sure as hell pretend to be one!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: