Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 12:06 AM

Thanked 25,550 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default A night-plus with "W"

Well, I left the wife home on Sat. night, so I could spend the night w/ one of my "select" female friends. went over after dinner about 5 miles away to her condo... When I arrived at the door I was told to come in its open....I walked in to be greeted by "W" wearing a white maribu trimmed Babydoll , w/ black garters-stockings & heels sitting on the couch... Her Red thin wispy hair really stood out on that outfit. "w" is 38yo, 5'6", 125#, c-cup... She is my fav "select" friend... Her and the wife get together at times for lezzy fests together.

We talked over cocktails and she climbed onto my lap facing me talking her sexy kitten talk, (as I call it), while putting her C-cup tits and nips in front of my mouth.. I went to suck them, but she stopped me... she wanted me to just wet-nibble-toungue-flick her nips.. it was getting her hot. And me too!!...... She could feel my hard cock through my pants, and told me to undress... She got back on and was sliding my cock between her wet pussy lips on the outside while I continued w/ her tits.... She had an orgasm from my cock like that. It almost made me cum.... We went into the bedroom, and caressed and foreplayed w/ each others body, then I layed back on the bed and she straddled my face as I licked her pussy while reaching up and playing w/ her tits... I always love the view looking up like that, and especially up under her sheer babydoll seeing her tits pushing it out forward... heaven!! She came again to her pleasure & mine. .... she fell over on the bed enjoying it for a while, then she got on top of me and started riding me... Watching her tits bouncing under that sheer babydoll was erotic, and she knew it and made sure I enjoyed it...she rode my cock until I unloaded my sperm in her red hair pussy, which made her orgasm again feeling it flow into her... She sat on my cock not moving while we both just enjoyed the orgasmic moment we just had.. wow.... (the first orgasm of the night is always the best).... when she got off me, she sucked my cock clean.... after a recharge, we began playing again, and throught the evening we fucked in every position we could,.. )she dosen't like anal so we didn't do that)... I came on her tits, in her mouth, and in her pussy by midnight... I stayed the night, and at 3am? ish, she was sucking my cock to wake me for another round... she was dirty talking me to fill her pussy w/ sperm again while fucking her missionary, and telling me "to give her the cum I give my wife"... I flipped her over doggy , grabbed her hair and fucked her hard while she enjoyed the hair pulling being taken feeling.. telling me to fuck her deep and give her another load... I exploded in her pussy pulling her head back and she was grindingme w/ her ass taking every drop....
She got up on her knees and reached fown to feel my sperm running out of her....

I stayed until Sun. late afternoon, and we continued our sexcapades all morning and afternoon. She wouldn't let me take a shower before I left???... WWhy???... she told me she called my wife during lunch, and my wife wants me home w/ her sex sent still on me??!!... ok.... when I got home, the wife just undressed me and sucked my cock telling me she can taste "W".... she then proceeded to fuck me and ask me all the dirty details of being w/ "W".. it turned her on ..... we then took an intimate shower and cleaned me. She seemed happy to see me home happy too. Needless to say, later that night, I heard her on the phone w/ "W" talking about it all....... I don;t get it??? ---why do women call each other to talk about it??... when she is w/ her "select" friends, guys don't call each other to talk about it?? ....Anyone know the answer to that??

PS- Im surprised no one chatted w/ thw wife while I was gone?

Last edited by GRITS; 03-29-2017 at 12:15 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: