Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 11:32 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Thanks Oramac. It has been a long transformation. I thought I would explain again here for others to have hope.

We married right out of college. She wore the skimpiest bikinis had a body to die for and a beautiful woman. Little to no sexual experience. Believed sex in the bed lights off. I was a classic college athelete. Once married we decided to have children right away. Didnt want to be too old to enjoy life. Had children while struggling to start my businesses. My wife may as well wore battle armor after kids.

As the kids got older, she thought her body was ugly so into our 20's not much happened. I would ask for sexier attire some times ok some not. She still had body issues in her head. She started working out and went back to work. Confidence came when on a trip she laid out topless in a one piece suit. I pointed out all the guys walking by getting looks at her tits. I continued telling her how they liked what they saw and build confidence. The next day she bought a bikini. Not a very sexy one but a bikini and laid out topless again and noticed guys passing by multiple times to look. She did not understand why I was not jealous.

Most of our transition has been put into this site. She worked on her body image over the years and her what I called, repressed sexual ideas. She never really noticed our friends and others flirting with her. She had no idea that others would love to see her bare tits or especially her pussy.

She now sees what I see. A very desirable female. She enjoys the teasing given the right circumstances. That being no one knows her or she is comfortable with the situation and feels safe.

I am very fortunate in life to be able to have what we have and do what we do. We enjoy each moment together. I think that confidence was the starting point. Confidence in body image. Confidence in herself. Confidence in our relationship and confidence in me.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: