View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:46 PM

Thanked 6,488 Times in 371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)
My wife wears full gels ( falsies) and is very paranoid about someone seeing down her bra, because it's very obvious she's flat and wears them. I find the fact that she wears them a big turn on, and admittedly I get turned on by the idea of other people knowing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ttlover32 For This Useful Post: