View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 06:56 AM

Default Bending girl

Some year ago, I was on the beach, not so crowed this day. At midday a Spanish couple came and laid down in front of me very near the water. The girl was around 25 and the man 35. The woman was slim petite, small firm breasts with large areolas. Beautiful face trimmed bush and a coin slot pussy. The man was slim with lang gray hair, a typical look many intellectual Spanish men have. Every time I had a swim a had a perfect view when going out of the water.
They were kissing and kidding but nothing indecent.

After some hours the man went away for buying drinks/food I think.
Then the girl started bending over to arrange towels etc. She was bending her ass towards me only 3 meters away.
She was standing in this positioning for long time, and she was bending many times the next 1/2 hour, always in my direction. She had a very nice thigh gap so pussy and asshole was very visible every time. It was very sexy, the only thing that could have done it sexier was a bald pussy. She was clearly doing this on purpose, but she never looked straigt at me. When the man came back, she didn't bend my direction again.

I didn't do anything than look, but was it a missed opportunity? Did she expect something from me?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post: