Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 09:50 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hello everyone , got back from our weekend , "private swing group" meet... 9 couples showed up , and everyone was happy w/ the results of the fun weekend.

Friday nite, we all decided to have a double "key party", where as the guys go to the shared suite and the gals stay in their rooms. The guys put their 2 rm keys in a bowl, and they all pick 2 different room keys.... the plan was-- each guys goes to the first rm key for 2 hrs and plays w/ that wife, and the goes to the second room key to play w/ that wife... then the evening is done and go back to their own rooms...

The wives wait for "whoever" to show up at their room to play.... the evening is very private time w/o the husband being their... so usually alot goes on.

The first key rm I went too, I was greeted by the wife naked in heels... she sat in the chair and told me too undress so she could look at my body?... (we've all seen each other naked thru the yrs).... so I stood their for her as she gazed at me sipping wine...then I asked her to stand so I could gaze at her body.....after that we were embraced, kissing, fondling each other. She had the shades open and lights on... she took me to the balcony and we continued to kiss & caress .. don't know if antyone was watching?? .. we then retired to the bed and began to explore each others body... She was 5'5", brunette w/ nice B- tits to play with.... she got on top of me facesitting while I explored her pussy w/ my tongue while reaching up to play w/ her tits bring her to an explosive orgasm.. actually several.. she kept teling me to do it again and again... she was shaking hard.... ( I never knew this wife could have orgasms like that, since we have played in the past)... she then climbed onto my cock and rode me gently, teasing me and keeping me hard but not letting me cum yet... she was dirty talking me and teasing me until she started riding me w/ long pussy strokes up & down on my cock which was sending me into orgasm mode.. when she realized I was coming close, she dirty talked me telling me to cum in her pussy because she wanted to feel it... a moment later I did!!.. wow, she really built me up to a good strong orgasm!!...
She stayed on top of my cock enjoying her cum filled pussy feeling..... from there we fucked and sucked until it was time to go... we took a shower together ... BTW- everyone m/f ...is encouraged to shower before going on to the next key holder session...... 15 min. between each 2 hrs. to get where you have to go....

Session #2, with my second rm key , was someone I always like being with.. shes , 5'6', redhead, w/ nice C-tits and a thin body.. shes really nice looking considering she has 4 kids at home.....and sexually exciting... she greeted me wearing garters stocking, heels, and a metallic shiny tube dress that was very sl*tty looking.. her tits really filled out her tube dress and her hard nipples were showing thru... We kissed and hugged, and I complimented her on her dress... she said the last guy thought it was nice too......
.. I got undressed, and she gave me an erotic lap dance that was a turn on for both of us... I reached under her dress and caressed her pussy as she straddled my lap on the couch.. she was grinding & moaning as I did so, and was rubing her nipples thru her dress on my mouth... I pulled down one side of her tube dress exposing one breast and sucked on her erect nipple to her delight... her nipples could poke your eye out if your not careful.. LOL...
I asked her if she has sperm in her pussy?.. she said yes... so I told her I'd rather not go down on her if she dosen't mind.. she understood, and was fine w/ it.... (all the guys in the group are straight)...
.. We continued to caress and tease on the couch, until she put my cock in her pussy and started riding me under her dress while gently and erotically sucking her hard nipples .... she wanted me to cum in her pussy to feel it because it makes her orgasm... she was driving me crazy and I exploded a huge load into her, sending her into a hard moaning orgasm.. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock.. it felt like she was sucking my cock into her pussy!!... wow what a feeling.... she walked me out to the balcony and knelt down to suck & clean my cock. The shades were open but the lights were low.... I like playing under a womens dress, and we went to the bed and fucked and sucked w/ her dress on.. I did her doggy under her dress pulled down over her ass... she liked that because it made her feel like a dressed sl*t... At the end of our session, I asked her to shower w/ me, w/ her garters stocking and dress on?.. she thought it was erotic and agreed... it was!! and she really enjoyed me reaching under her dress soaping up her pussy & ass , and pulling down her tube drsss top soaping up her tits... .. wet stockings and cloths are an erotic look and feeling..... before I left, she told me shes going to stay in her wet cloths for her husband when her gets back...... she is erotic!!.. hes a lucky guy.

I returned to my own room where my wife spent her 2 sessions with I don't know who???..
Upon arrival, I found her dressed in a schoolgirl outfit,,, tied over the egde of the bed doggy style !!! I asked her what happened, and she told me she asked the last guy to leave her the way they played for her hubby!... So appearantly they played submissive tied schoolgirl wifey !!??!!.... as I'm looking at her like that, there is cum running down her doggy spread legs onto the floor.... I lifted her skirt to find a very swollen leaking pussy... so whats a husband to do ???... I got undressed and left her tied like that, and fucked her the same way the last guy did!!... pulling her hair and telling her what a submissive sl*t she was while I was gone!!.. she loved it!.. I asked her while fucking her, "how many guys shot their sperm in your pussy tonight?".. she said, "both of them"... I asked, "were you tied like this for both of them?".. she said, " no just the last guy wanted to play like this"... I asked. "how many times did they cum in your pussy?".. she said, " I don't know, I was too busy having orgasms enjoying whatever they wanted to do w/ me".... Well, appearantly she had a good time too... lol... After I put another load in her to join the other loads from the guys.. I untied her... we told each other what went on w/ each others session, and took an intimate shower together , and fell asleep fast from exhaustion...... We never tell each other who we were with, just what happened... some of the other couples do tell each other who they were with..

So thats what happens at a "key party".............the next day everyone met for breakfast and did the tourist thing shopping and whatnot..... the Saturday night BIG GETOGETHER for the group in the shared suite we all chipped in for was great....

I'm too tired now to write, so if you want to hear about it, I'll know by your thanks or comments .
Hello everyone