View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:41 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy View Post
Would love to hear about times you guys got caught. Happened to me once when I was at 6th form with my then girlfriend. We went to the same school and during the late 1980's because of a pay dispute teachers were refusing to do all extra unpaid duties such as supervising pupils and students at lunchtime. That meant all pupils had to leave the school at lunchtime and look after themselves for an hour or so and source their own lunch. Anyway my gf and I used to make the most of this. She lived 5 minutes away and we regularly went round to hers for a lunchtime session. Her parents were out working so it was an ideal set up! No doubt you've guessed what's coming...

One day her day, who worked as a plumber came home at lunchtime because he had a job locally. Neither of us heard him arrive home and the first thing we knew was when I saw his frame in the doorway. My gf was riding me, her back to the door and I can still remember the look of horror on her face to this day. She didn't say a word but somehow I knew that what was going through her mind was wanting to know who it was but she couldn't turn around to see for herself. I was remarkably calm and just said matter of factory 'it's your dad'. 😃
He was livid in that perfectly calm kind of way. He told her to get dressed and then watched me as I did the dressing of shame and had to walk past him. He must have wanted to kick the shit out of me so much but somehow he resisted. It's funny now but at the time I seem to remember thinking it was the end of the world.
We resumed our lunchtime fucks shortly afterwards 😃
Been there, done that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post: