View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 08:02 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default THE HAIRDRESSER AND THE ARMREST CORNER

When I get my hair cut, I usually grip the ends of the chair arm rests with my hands. Sometimes the mature attractive woman who has been cutting my hair for years will rub her upper thigh against the back of my hand. I've always hoped that she would voluntarily rub her crotch against my hand for a discrete dirty thrill on both our parts. But once, and only once, she was cutting my hair, and I felt her press her pussy mound firmly against the back of my hand on the arm rest. After a few seconds, she seemed to realize that her pussy was touching my hand, and she thrust her hips back rapidly, without saying anything, so it appeared to be an accident. But later, I wondered, what did she think her pussy was rubbing against? Doesn't a woman always know if her pussy is pressed firmly against something? If she thought it was just the end of her arm rest, how often did she rub her crotch against it? Perhaps, while cutting or coloring women's hair for hours, she gets bored and horny, and rubs her pussy against the chair arm for some subtle pleasure.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: