View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 04:06 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 25 Posts
Default So many stories But Some are Still Exciting to Remember

One of my favorites is that she lost her virginity to a guy I was in class with at the same college. It was a small college, Elon College, that had about 3000 people. It was big enough that it is a huge coincidence that I knew the guy and actually had a conversation with him about it approximately 6 months before I met her. He told me about dating and fucking this girl....how fun it was, etc...she said he wasn't that great...funny how people have different perspectives.

One of my other favorites is how she got laid in a one night stand at the same school. There was a bar there that was having a costume contest. My future wife went as a playboy bunny. She loved to show off her body even then. Some guy, a guy who actually went by the nickname Sting all those years ago, took her to the student union. I still remember how she described it that first time she told me about it..."he fucked me every which way. He fucked me from behind, I rode him, missionary...He fucked me every way we could think of....and then we never talked to each other again." She said she was embarrassed when she saw him in the cafeteria the next week and he smiled this smirky smile as if to say, thanks for the great fuck but that was all it was.

I think if he could see her now he would stroke himself off remembering that once upon a time he fucked my tall, thin, fake tittied wife so well.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to sheusedtobewild For This Useful Post: