Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 PM

In and earlier post I mentioned that I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club. My husband and I did pursue this idea and I promised that sometime I will relate that experience.
It did not result in me performing but very briefly the reason was that we were introduced to a professional sado-masochist and after talking to her it was obvious that it had to be a full time occupation that involved daily training putting your body through unbelievable pain. When up close to her it was noticeable that her whole body, except for her face, was scarred.
During our conversation she mentioned, quite casually, that her performance always concludes with her being whipped until she passes out by her two assistants.
Our conversation concluded with her saying it can't be a part-time occupation and that it involves dedication to keep pushing the body to ever more and more extreme acts.
End of my dream to perform on stage. That's just a step too far !
When I first mentioned that I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club Baddaddy suggested I pursue the idea of working private parties and I am following that idea up. Jill
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post: