View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Default 2 guys at my wedding

I met my wife at university - she was 18 and still a virgin when she started university.

We got married 4 years after we left university and there were 2 guys at our wedding who had fucked her. One was a boyfriend she dated for about 6 weeks at uni. He took her to bed after plenty of tequila one night and fucked her. I know from what she's said when asked that he was very sexual and a bit more experienced than her and taught her a lot about sex. He came to the wedding with his partner who was a friend of my wife and so we couldnt really not invite him.

The other guy who came to our wedding was a friend of hers from the same course they'd done. Turns out that one time after a night out she'd been drunk again (anyone spotting a pattern) and he'd fucked her in her room. I found out from a friend of a friend that he'd fucked her bareback twice and left his cum in her pussy..

I have to admit was very horny seeing those guys at the wedding and knowing theyd seen my wife naked and fucked her more than once.

She at least had the decency to look shy when we met them in the line after the wedding.

For info, my wife is 5' 6", 34b, pretty face, slim, lovely legs and bum and at the age of 18 - 24 a very tight pussy
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post: