Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
"I've often wondered if she knew exactly what she was doing."

As my wife explained to me many years ago, "women always know what they are showing".
Yep. I didn't really think about it until your post. After I read this I immediately remembered an event years ago which validates this thought.

My girlfriend was going to a clothing shop by the beach with one of her girlfriends. I was going to meet up with them later at a bar. I ended up getting off work early so I headed to the shop to catch up with my girlfriend. When I got there I found my girlfriend browsing through some of the dresses and bathing suits. A couple of guys from her work had tagged along and were going to join us at for drinks. The shops buy the beach were somewhat small and not like a Kohl’s or target. They are pretty cramped and less structured. The changing rooms only had curtains and faced the inside of the shop. After a bit, I asked my girlfriend where her friend was and she said that she was trying on some bikinis and a dress or something. I got bored so I started to leave the shop to wait outside. As I got closer to the door I noticed that my girlfriend’s co-workers were hanging out over towards the side of the shop looking across the stands of clothes to the changing rooms. I decided to walk behind them but not so close as they would notice me. I didn’t really want to be part of the gang. What I saw was that my girlfriend’s friend hadn’t closed her curtain all the way so there was almost a foot open on the side. The guys were looking through the opening and seeing quite a show. The friend was only in her panties and showing off her nice chest. She didn’t seem to be in a hurry to try on her bikini tops either. I watched for a second or two and then left. Didn’t need the girlfriend to see me checking out her friend.

Thank night I noticed that one of the co-workers was paying lots of attention to the friend and I later learned that about a week later he was screwing her brains out. I guess my girlfriend's friend got the result she wanted.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to OMY For This Useful Post: