View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 03:05 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

… CONTINUED

A few days later, Lynda and I were talking on the phone, trying to decide where to go on our next date and neither of us could make up our minds. Eventually I said, “I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you come round to me tomorrow evening and I’ll cook you a meal?”

“Ooohh, you cook for me? That’ll be different. And I’ve not seen your new flat. Right, it’s a date.”

I’d just remembered something. “And I can show you what I bought today.”

Lynda turned up the following evening looking as sensational as she always did. I’m a bloke, so don’t hold your breath waiting for a description of the outfit. I’ll just say it was really nice. Anyway I cooked us what I hoped would be an enjoyable meal, it went down well and an hour or so later we were sitting together on the sofa with a relaxing drink.

“So what did you want to show me?”

I opened the sideboard, took out a box and placed it in her lap.

“You bought a Triv? That’s great, we can play it here now as well.”

“And I’ve been thinking about the hub too. You see it’s too easy, because the player who lands there gets to choose the category. So we need to modify the forfeit. Perhaps–” The doorbell rang.

“Probably the woman across the road, I took a package in for her this morning. Won’t be a minute.”

The woman across the road had sent her flatmate, a girl slightly taller than Lynda and about three years older, but still younger than me, with a slim figure, a not unattractive face, dark eyes and shortish black hair. She and I had a little history; during one of my frequent breaks from Lynda I had pursued her, not that seriously, but to the point of actually asking her out. Come to think of it, it only didn’t happen because suddenly, Lynda was back on the scene.

“Oh, hi Julie, come in, I put it in the corner of the living room.” She followed me in, I retrieved it from the sideboard and handed it to her. “Julie, this is Lynda.”

“Hi, Julie.”

"Hi, Lynda. Oh, you play Triv! I love Triv, can’t get enough of it. Not that brilliant at it, but I really enjoy it. Oh, well, don’t let me interrupt your game.”

“That’s all right,” said Lynda. “We hadn’t started yet. We’d invite you to join us …”

“Oh, I’d love to!”

“Only, we play it a little differently …”

“I’m sure I’ll soon pick it up.” She put down her package.

It was my turn to jump in. “Thing is, Julie, we’ve thought up a whole new set of rules, which involves … forfeits. So you might not like it.”

“No, that sounds like fun. What sort of forfeits?”

Lynda and I exchanged quizzical looks. In the end I just brazened it out and told her the truth.

“Ah. Well we’ve all been naked and seen other people naked, haven’t we, so where’s the harm in that? And it’s lovely and warm in here. Where do you want me to sit?”

Lynda looked at me with a resigned expression, and indicated the hearthrug, even though it wasn’t quite as luxurious as hers. I made sure we all had a drink and nibbles, we chose our circles and I went through the rules. I realised I was at an advantage here; I was wearing a pullover, Julie wasn’t as she’d only come across the road, and Lynda had a rather fetching dress on, in a sort of peacock blue. All through dinner I’d been wondering what she had on underneath. She’d also kicked off her shoes soon after arriving, but had put them back on while I was answering the door.

I decided to be a gentleman and removed my pullover, saying, “Yes it is a little warm isn’t it?”

We decided to let the guest go first, so Julie threw a one, selected blue for Geography and promptly got the question wrong. I said, “Ladies first,” so Lynda went next, also throwing a one. She chose her favourite, Entertainment, got it right and the next, and was one square short of a yellow cheese when a wrong answer put me in. My first answer was wrong too. We all had bad luck for a couple of turns, Julie being the first to score a cheese (brown) and nominated me so my slippers were tossed into a corner. She fell down on the next question though, handing the dice to Lynda who in two moves was back on the yellow cheese. Our calling the wedges ‘cheeses’ quite amused Julie, who had the card in her hand ready to read out the question. I don’t remember what it was but the answer was Eleanor of Aquitaine. Lynda didn’t know that, though, so lost her shoes.

Julie’s shoes went a couple of moves later, and socks fairly quickly after that. Then mine went, followed later by my shirt. Julie, having just nominated me, threw her next question away with a careless guess, and Lynda did the same. I had a couple of good moves, then landed on a Sports & Leisure cheese, dammit. I got it right, though, and nominated Julie, looking forward to see the shirt come off, but for some reason she removed her jeans instead. Then I got one wrong and Julie was back in, winning a pink cheese and nominating Lynda, who reached under her long dress and slid off her tights. Julie then reached another cheese but couldn’t remember Poirot’s first name so lost that point. She just sat there for a moment, looking a bit sheepish. We both looked in her direction but said nothing. Then after a few more seconds hesitation, she slowly undid her shirt buttons, and slipped it off.

That was when I realised why she’d removed her jeans first. She wasn’t wearing a bra!

I just sat and drank in the sight. I could never say her tits were as gorgeous as Lynda’s but they weren’t far off. They were slightly larger and perhaps drooped a tad more, but the nipples more than made up for that. They were perfect. Just enough ‘puffiness’ to be obvious, but already slightly erect and with the promise of more to come. Under my trousers, my cock was certainly showing its appreciation.

It was Lynda’s turn and a run of good luck put her in line for her favourite cheese, the pink. She got an easy question, aced it and nominated me. So my trousers went on the pile and there I was, sitting between these two luscious chicks, one of whom already half-naked, with only a very small pair of briefs (my boxers were all in the wash) and a very obvious erection. By the hungry look in Julie’s eyes, I could tell that she liked what she was seeing.

Lynda then got a difficult sports question thus putting me back in; three moves later I was on the pink cheese, and got it. So now I had an interesting decision – I could nominate Julie, thus seeing her naked, but she was the guest, and I was feeling charitable. Alternatively, I could get Lynda’s dress off. I had been wondering what she was wearing underneath it (or rather, not wearing) since she’d arrived nearly two hours before. So I took my eyes off Julie’s boobs for a second to look Lynda straight in the eye.

“You.”

Damn! Under the dress she was wearing both bra and panties. My disappointment wasn’t that great, though, because they were bright red, very skimpy and very sexy. I went over and kissed her briefly.

“Nice,” I whispered in her ear. I was so distracted looking at all this, that I misheard the next question when Julie read it out, and got it wrong. Julie went straight for the jugular, well the Science & Nature cheese anyway, ignored all the distractions and hit the nail right on the head. Who would she nominate? I soon got the answer. Me. I sat there like a rabbit in the headlights. I couldn’t move.

Lynda said, “I do believe my little Everard is shy,” and Julie burst into a fit of giggles, then said, “Come on, they’re your rules. Are you going to take those off, or does one of us girlies have to do it for you?”

I had no choice. I stood up, removed the briefs and threw them in the corner.

Julie’s eyes widened. “Hey, nice boner.”

Lynda looked surprised. “You’ve not seen Ev’s dick before?”

“No, “ said Julie, stifling another giggle. “We were never that close.” Lynda joined in the giggling, while Julie reached forward and took said boner in her hand. Suddenly she leaned in closer and eased its whole length into her mouth. I stole a glance at Lynda but she seemed to have no objection. Oh well, better enjoy it then. While Julie was getting to work, I slid my hands round to her tits. They felt really good, and when my thumbs started caressing the nipples, she got two little erections of her own. After a minute or two she decided I’d had enough fun, sat down and rolled the dice again. The girl could do no wrong! A few good moves got her onto an orange cheese, which she won. Well she couldn’t nominate me, as I was already naked so it had to be Lynda. So now I had the pleasure of sitting opposite two pairs instead of one. Of course I had to go over and give the newcomers the same treatment the others had got. In the interests of fairness, you understand. I got the same treatment too from Lynda as I’d previously got from Julie so was well happy.

Julie got her next question wrong and passed the dice to Lynda, who got hers wrong too and passed it to me. I had a bit more luck and landed on a yellow cheese. Well I don’t know all the English monarchs but Richard III was safe ground so I got the cheese and more importantly, the chance to choose. Which of these ladies would be the first to end up naked and runner up in the game? Well Julie had chosen me to get naked before so I had my revenge as her knickers were tossed away.

Wow! Her extremely neat vulva was not quite as clean-shaven as Lynda’s, I’d say about a fortnight’s growth. But the lips were heavenly and, I noticed, more than a little wet.

I couldn’t help it. In imitation of her earlier words, I said, “Hey, nice sn*tch.”

“Why thank you, kind sir,” she said, standing up and doing a little pirouette. Her ass, while not so small and trim as Lynda’s, was perfectly acceptable all the same. “Want to see if you can get us both naked now?”

“Actually,” said Lynda, “The game’s over and I won.”

“Not so,” insisted Julie. “What if Ev lands on the middle, or I do, and get to put something on? We could overtake you.”

“The saints preserve us!” exclaimed Lynda. “She knows the rules better than we do!” I whispered in her ear, “If she hadn’t turned up when she did, we’d have had time to sort out what happens at the hub.”

I rolled the dice for my next turn, and a few more successful moves saw me landing on another cheese square and a relatively easy question. I slotted the little plastic triangle into my circle and looked straight at Lynda.

“Got to be you,” I said. She did as Julie had done; stood up, dropped her knickers, kicked them away, and did a twirl.

I shifted my gaze to Julie. “So, you’ve got us both naked as well as yourself. Happy now?”

“Happy?” said Julie, incredulously. “Happy? The fact is, Everard. I’ve wanted to get you naked ever since the day I first clapped eyes on you nearly two years ago. And now that I’ve seen that great huge stiff prick for myself, I’m not just happy, I’m ecstatic.”

“I see. I’m not happy, actually.”

“Oh,” said Julie, a little surprised. “I’m sorry to hear that. Why precisely, my sweet?”

“Well, you two have had great fun with my boner, but I haven’t been near either of your pussies at all this evening.” The two girls exchanged mischievous glances. It was Lynda who spoke first. “We’ll have to do something about that. Take us into the bedroom.”

We all collapsed onto the bed. “Us first,” said Lynda. “Kneel there.”

You don’t know what you’re missing if you’ve never had two hot chicks licking your dick at the same time, one left, one right. Well I hadn’t up to that moment. Perhaps I’ve led a sheltered life.

After a couple of minutes Julie said, “That’s enough of that now, it’s pussy time.” Both girls lay back on the bed. I said, “Guest first,” and lowered my mouth onto Julie’s luscious little honey pot. My tongue darted back and forth between her lips, now and then venturing north to torment her clit by nearly getting there, but not quite.

“Hey, what about me?” That was Lynda.

“Your turn next,” I replied.

“The hell it is!” she complained. “You’ve got fingers, haven’t you?” Without a word I slipped two fingers into her. She was every bit as juicy as Julie and I was soon massaging her G-spot. Soon Julie wanted some of that action too and we all shifted position so that I could finger them both, one hand each, while both of them held my cock, caressing its entire length from root to tip. Eventually we all arrived at a violent, noisy, shuddering 3-way simultaneous orgasm and I came on both faces and both pairs of tits.

Later, long after Julie had left, Lynda and I lay curled up together in my bed, having just enjoyed a repeat performance.

“That was a bit of a surprise, wasn’t it?” I said.

“Certainly was,” she agreed. “Do you think we’ll see Julie again?”

“Possibly,” I replied. “Hope so, anyway.”

I saw her the very next night, when she came round to collect the package she’d left.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: