View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:17 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

… CONTINUED

I got my next question wrong, and Lynda then had a lucky streak, ending up on the same pink cheese square I had just vacated. Who, she was asked, had won the Best Actress Oscar the most times?

“Katharine Hepburn,” she said, “Four times. On Golden Pond, Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner, The African Queen–”

“OK, don’t show off.” The last one had only been a nomination, but the card hadn’t wanted to know that anyway. So I stood up, off came my jeans and I sat back down; I made no attempt to hide the erection, as she must surely have noticed that ages ago. And I was in trouble now, ahead by three cheeses to one, but behind by one remaining item to two. Then Lynda got a geography question wrong and it was my turn to roll the dice.

“Oh, look, I’m in line for a piece of moon rock.”

“Moon rock?”

“Yeah, green cheese.” Lynda groaned as I read my Science And Nature question, which was indeed about the moon landings. Knowing the name of the Apollo 13 commander put another wedge into my circle.

I retrieved my shirt and held it in my hand, turning it over and looking at it thoughtfully. Then I threw it back in the corner and said, “I nominate you.”

Lynda just sat there, not saying a word. I slowly moved towards her, and sat facing her. She looked back with a weak smile.

“Come on, you know the rules,” I said. “Take something off.”

“You take it off.”

“OK.” I sat a little closer, and kissed her for the first time that night. Then I reached one hand behind her, and felt for the hook and eye. My hand was cold, and it made her gasp. Then she laughed.

“You never were very good at doing that one-handed, were you”?

“Shut up …” I kissed her again and as I did so, managed to unclasp the bra and slid it away. Her small but firm breasts had the loveliest nipples I’d ever seen and I moved slightly lower to be level with them. I took one in my hand and the other in my mouth, licking and chewing until it stiffened, and I could hear her softly sighing. Her free hand (the other was round me) moved down until it met my cock which was by now as hard as a poker, and stroked it gently from outside my boxers. I enjoyed it for a while then said,

“We haven’t got to that part of the game yet.”

She said, “So when do we?” and I replied, “Depends how good your general knowledge is.”

I rolled the dice and ended up with a choice of either a sport question or a yellow cheese, which I already had, so sport it was. I hadn’t realised that there was nothing in my rules to say that the forfeit didn’t apply on answering a cheese question a second time. Damn! And I know next to nothing about sport. I picked up the card. The question was on football again, I didn’t even bother guessing, just handed the dice to Lynda for her go and she ended up with a choice between science and nature, and a pink cheese – which again, she already had. She obviously hadn’t noticed the loophole either. She went for S&N but fell down on a question about the Periodic Table and passed the dice back. I put it down and kissed her again. This one was deep and passionate, and lasted for ages; my erection, which had subsided a little while I concentrated on the last couple of questions, now returned with a vengeance.

Lynda broke away and placed her mouth over one of my nipples.

“Oh, you little bugger, you know exactly what turns me on don’t you!” She was sucking and biting my nipples in exactly the same way I had hers earlier. My cock was trying to burst out of my boxers and I noticed the gusset of Lynda’s panties was looking a bit wet.

“We’re never going to finish the game at this rate,” I said breathlessly.

“I can’t even remember where we got to. Your go wasn’t it?”

“Correct.” Having a choice between sport and history it was no contest, my knowledge of the Middle Ages earning me another go. The next question was another history one, and asked what year the Battle Of Agincourt had been fought. Oh, no! I could never remember whether it was 1314 or 1415 although stupidly, I knew the date, 25th of October. I guessed 1415 and was correct, but was defeated by the next one. I know nothing about big band jazz (or want to).

Lynda then had her turn and selected a pink cheese square.

“You’ve already got one of those.”

“Nothing to say I can’t score a point off it though.” Dammit, she’d found the loophole.

She read the card. What was the first film in which Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers appeared together?

Trying to put her off I said, “Swing Time.”

“No it wasn’t.” she said, “That was 1936.”

“Shall We Dance.”

“1937, you’re going the wrong way.”

“Follow The-”

“Stop it! You’re doing this deliberately!” Her beautiful tits quivered as she shouted at me. “This is an important question!” Too right, it would determine which of us would end up naked.

She sat in silence for a second, composing herself, then made her decision. “Top Hat.”

She turned the card over. Flying Down To Rio.

“Oh fuck.”

Trying not to laugh, I said, “Come here.” She stood in front of me and, kneeling, I hooked my thumbs into her panties and slid them down to the floor, oh-so-slowly. There in front of me was her beautifully shaved pussy, only inches away. I lowered her into the nearest armchair, opened her legs and buried my face in her crotch. My tongue darted in and out of her lips for a few seconds, then moved up to find her gorgeous little pink clit, which it then sucked like a hummingbird hovering round its favourite flower. Her breaths became shorter and shorter, she said a husky “ooohhhhh, Everard,” several times, then came noisily.

It took her a minute or so to recover. When she did she dropped to her knees and held me tightly. Next she gave me another of those deep and sexy kisses which just like the last one, seemed to go on forever. Then she manoeuvred me over to a chair just as I had done her, and once I was comfortably in it, pulled down my boxers enough to reveal my still rock hard cock. She pulled the foreskin back, expertly attached her mouth over the end, and moved slowly downwards until nearly all of my shaft had disappeared into soft, warm heaven. Between them, her mouth and hand reduced me to a state where I knew that any second I was going to gush upwards like the biggest oil well you’ve ever seen. Well I tried to last as long as possible but under that onslaught there could only be one outcome. I exploded into her mouth, and she greedily devoured every last drop.

It was a while before either of us was able to speak. When I did it was to say,

“Remind me, Lynda, where were we in the game?”

“What game?”

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: