View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:55 PM

This story got us thinking about our experience and talking. My wife always wants to appear to be the innocent one. Finally after several glasses of wine and looking at this forum she came clean about her past experiences. I thought it was really hot and we ended up having some really hot sex but the next day she just says she doesn't want to talk about it. I counted it as 3 guys from her stories.

In high school she said she went with a guy to his house who was a lot older than her and lived about an hour away. They partied and smoked a few bowels and drank. She says she fell asleep on his couch and when she woke up he was naked and he was the first guy she ever saw naked. She says they kissed and she felt his cock and she let him took of her shirt and let him jack off on her tities but that was all that happened.

The second guy she says she really liked and she was at his house one weekend when his parents were away. She says she thought there were supposed to be other people but she ended up alone with him. She said that he kept trying to get her clothes off and was acting upset with her and she let him feel her up and eventually got her naked. She said he was trying to get inside her and she was scared of getting pregnant and that he finally talked her into fucking her in the ass. She says it was painful and that is why she put off anal sex for so many years after we got married.

The third guy was her boyfriend for about a year. She says she was afraid he would not like her and so she put out for him. She was telling me they always had sex in his car and that is when she went on the pill since he insisted on cumming inside her. She was on the pill when we met but she told me it was to regulate her periods. She broke up with him when she turned 18 but imaging her in his backseat, naked with her legs up in the air just is incredibly hot.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post: