View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 05:29 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

In college, my GF's roommate was always very curt and short with me, I just figured she didn't like me, or was jealous of something, didn't know, didn't care. She and my GF's had a rule, no BF's spending the night and if we made out when she was there, she would give us the evil eye. It seemed like she only left the apartment for classes, she was always there.

So one weekend Miss Priss was going to a music festival abut an hour away, my GF and I planned to hit the sheets for some sexy time when she was gone. So we were on about round 3 on the sofa and Ms Priss opens the door, I'm facing the door, we are both naked in mid-orgasm. She screams "what the hell", slams the door, goes to her room and slams that door, and yells "if he's not gone in 5 minutes I'm calling the police".

It seems the music festival deal broke down and Ms Priss decided to stay. Well our mood was broken, we both got dressed and looked for more hospitable accommodations. Within a few weeks the semester was over, my GF went on her Ivy League school and we eventually stopped communicating. I never planned on seeing Ms Priss again.

Ten years later the company I work for was building new offices, we solicited bids from several companies for the furniture, well who comes into my office to do a bid presentation, Little Ms Priss. She turned red when she saw me, she introduced herself to the other people with our company who were there, but to me she just said "nice to see you again'. I couldn't help but to wink and smile at Ms Priss every chance I got, turning her red all over again.

I was really hoping her company could be the one we selected, but it didn't work out that way.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: