View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM

And here's the final part, the culmination of Gina's humiliation!

Please hit me with any feedback you have and if you'd like to see more! I'm trying to improve my writing and fix/post more of my stories for you all

Part 4: The Grand Finale
Gina blushed as she entered her final class of the day: English class. The shy girl who was secretly the most vicious bully at Weston High, capable of knocking down the most popular boys in the school had been stripped twice today by one of her former victims. The first victim of the day was her cute pink cotton panties, which had a huge hole in the back down to in between her legs; the second was her bra, which burned off entirely. Though she was wearing a tight shirt, she hadn’t brought a spare bra, so she prayed her nipples didn’t get hard in class.

“Good afternoon, class.” the teacher mumbled. The students mustered a hello. That day they were to finish the end of Julius Caesar -- the class would be taking turns and reciting the play in front of the room. Today, though, Gina had something special in mind for Jake!

It was Jake’s turn to read, and as he moved to the front of the room Gina raised her hand.

“Yes?”
“Why don’t we do costumes today? Something like a toga would be really fitting, I think.”
“Yes, that sounds wonderful, Gina.”
“Let’s make togas out of our T- Shirts!”
“Well, uh, sure, that sounds fine to me. I’m going to go to the bathroom while you figure this out.”

Jake looked at Gina apprehensively as she came to the front of the room. “Here, let’s get you changed…” she cooed as she lifted Jake’s shirt over his head. “Wait, what are you doing?” Jake yelped as Gina whipped the shirt over his head and kneeled down. All the girls in the class widened their eyes as Gina swiftly unzipped Jake’s pants, knelt down, and pantsed him in front of the whole class!

“What? H- Hey!” Jake stammered as Gina tugged on his pants. He lost his balance as they came off his ankles, and Gina began to pull on his tight cotton underwear! “Wait! NOOOO!” Jake yelled as his cute butt was exposed bit by bit. From the back she could make out the bottom of his balls! Miraculously, he tugged his underwear back up and backed away before Gina could do any more stripping.

Jake decided he had no chance but to fight back. He lunged at Gina in nothing but his underpants, his bulge bouncing a bit as he approached her. As the two crossed paths, she let out a punch, and Jake dodged and lifted her shirt up and over her head. Braless, Gina looked on in shock as her beautiful titties were exposed to the world for the second time that day!

“EEEEEK! No! Oh my god!” she blushed as she covered up her bouncing breasts. She was again sweating just a bit from the excitement of stripping Jake, and a beautiful gleam came from her skin. She stood up and looked back at Jake.

Jake deftly maneuvered behind her and whispered: “Et tu, Gina?” And yanked her shorts down in front of the whole class!

“NOOOO! Oh my god! I’m naked!” Gina screamed in humiliation as she shot her hands down to her crotch. She knew this left her entire voluptuous ass in detailed view of Jake! “EEEEK! Stop looking!” Look? Jake couldn’t help but touch! He spun her around, grabbed her soft round booty and cupped each palm in his cheek as his face came dangerously close to her nearly exposed pussy, covered only by her fingers. He slightly spread her ass cheeks, and the entire class could see her pussy underneath it! “Stop!” she yelped as she swatted his hand away. “Let’s see what you got, Gina.”

“Nooo, what are you doing?!” she yelled in embarrassment as Jake swung her back around to the front. He had a bulge now, which he pressed up against her naked buttocks as he slid his fingers over her breasts, down her torso and in between her legs. He pushed her hands aside, revealing Gina’s medium brown bush to the world!

“NOOOO! Look away!” She yelled as all the boys in the class stared at her most intimate secrets, with her beautiful pink pussy lips only hidden by a few brown curls. Jake combed his fingers through her bush and down to her soft pink vagina. Slowly, he inserted a finger as Gina gasped. She was being fingered in front of all her classmates and she was…kind of enjoying it?

The class looked on in awe as Jake’s fingers delicately brought Gina closer and closer to orgasm. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Everyone can see…stop…looking…!” she moaned as her muscles slacked and her facial expression betrayed feelings of complete ecstasy. Her hips bucked back and forth, her tight round booty jiggling around, her breasts bouncing slightly up and down – it was really happening! Jake couldn’t help but get harder and harder as he pressed his erection up against her sizable behind and went for it.

“NOOOOO! YES!” Gina yelled as she erupted in an explosion of pleasure, hips gyrating wildly back and forth obscenely as she came in front of every single person in her class. She stayed there in the afterglow a minute before realizing what she had done. “EEEK! Oh my god, you pervert!” she yelled as she slapped Jake, pulled up her shorts, and ran out the door topless, knowing she would never be able to live down what had happened that day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blueray2 For This Useful Post: