Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] dressing room
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:30 AM

Thanked 10,596 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife finally flashed me

After going to a movie last night my wife and I went to Kohl's department store. She needed/wanted some new pants for work. So as she went into the dressing room I joked that she should flash me. She just smiled and said "yeah right". So I assumed the bored husband pose, leaning against a clothes rack and waited. She came out a couple times asking my opinion on different pairs of pants. The third time she came out my jaw dropped. She was topless. I should mention the changing room was a hallway with four individual rooms on one wall. So she was still hidden from the sales floor, and it was not busy at all at 9pm. She acted like nothing unusual was happening other than the fact she was blushing like crazy. She asked what I thought of these pants? I responded with their beautiful. She smiled and went back into the room. She came back out fully dressed, choosing two pair to buy. On the ride home I asked what changed her mind and she just said it didn't seem too busy and when she didn't hear anyone else come in after the second pair of pants she thought what the hell.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: