View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 03:58 AM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 36 Posts
Default i convinced my wife to blow her coworker

Hello guys yesterday i convinced my 22 year old wife and mother of 2 to give her coworker a blowjob....

Because the economy sucks so much my wife finally applied for a job and started working at burger king 2 months ago everyday lthat she gets home shes always complaining about the customers and how shitty the job is....after about a month in a half of the constant nagging i jokingly told her "youre always complaining about your job....dont you have anything good to say about it?"

She smiled and immediatley i knew what she was about to tell me she says and i quote " well besides the cook who is constantly trying to fuck me....nah nothing good at all" given my wifes work past i asked her when she was planning on telling me.....she told me she hasnt done anything with him because she knows that i would not approve of such a thing and she would not do anything to hurt me and that what happened in her past is behind her....

Brief history of my wifes past....she is 22 she is 5'2 about 155lbs so she has some meat in her in all the right places she has huge doble d tits with soft pink nipples and she has the ass and thighs off a black girl even though shes as white as snow and of course her pussy is shaved bald....in every job that my wife has worked in before she met me she has given a blowjob to at least one coworker before..however she claims that ever since she met me that things have changed.

Anyways she didnt wanna hurt my feelings and i asked her what if i wanted her to do something with this guy if she would do it....she said that for me she would do anything....i cut her off and said no be honest with me do you REAalLy want to do something with this guy? She paused and said that evrytime that he brags about his hig dick that she gets soaked..i stuck my finger in her pussy and she wasnt lying.

I asked her to describe the guy for ke she said he was 47 years old he was a little fat and he was married and had kids of his own after the description i asked my wife the question if she would give this guy a blowjob for me and i swear she told me just like this she grabbed my dick and started stroking me she got close and whispered in my ear " baby i will suck him dry" i nearly came after she told
me this!

So before she started working yesterday i laid down some rules rule#1 she cannot have intercourse with this guy period rule #2 she is only allowed to do it while at work or in the parking lot or the car... rule#3 she cannot go to a motel or anywhere else and final rule she has to tell me every graphic detail to the taste of his cum. She squats down and looks up at me and said thats it? Thats easy...here let me show you how im gonna suck his cock....her mouth was like a vaccume on my dick i came in about 30 seconds!

Well yesterday was the big day and sure enough with our luck the guy didnt come to work instead they brought some young kid for training...this is an ongoing proccess you guys need to give me some time and ill keep you updated as much as possible see you soon
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to k1k1to For This Useful Post: