View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
Thanks for sharing the update and glad your wife and her friends are enjoying it. Loving the thought of them critiquing and comparing each other.
Yes, I like that they are talking about it and giving their opinions. Her friends told her that it looked so clean and pretty, one of her friends even told her that it was a shame that such a pretty pussy was hidden under such a big bush for so long. All agreed that it looked way better now. I guess that gave my wife a big confidence boost, even though she knows I've always loved her bush.

Quote:
Maybe you can make the most of it by asking her to wear more revealing bikinis that she couldn't get away with when she was hairy. If she's happy to show it in the changing room, she's hopefully happy to show everyone at the beach a bit more.
We don't go that often to the beach or swimming pool, but she should have some more options now in case she wants to buy a new bikini or bathing suit.

Quote:
Let us know if you get used to it and / or she lets it grow again.
Will do! For now, I do like it but at the same time I really do miss the bush as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post: