View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj7769 View Post

anyhow, we were in Colorado after skiing and drinking a few years back getting ready to go out. she was taking a hot bath and horny i was trying to get her to play with herself. she said "give me that flower vase." there was a 10" long square shaped flower vase bigger at bottom flaring to smaller at the top. she took it and i handed her baby oil and she covered it in baby oil. she is small frame, tight pussy, thin, workouts and runs all the time. she gently pulled her pussy lips apart and start slowly inserting in while i took pictures one after another. she finally leaned back spread her legs and pushed it all but about 1" into her...she then started rocking it in and out of her and had a screaming orgasm. i have a picture of her with mouth wide open O shaped screaming but i can't show her face....very unusual and entertaining. the only other thing kind of different is one time we were in hotel room and she fucked herself to orgasm with a corona bottle. she told me as young teen most of here friends and her used anything from tooth brushes to hair brushes to fuck themselves. she has only had 5 men tops
The picture won't come up on my computer. Can you please repost?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post: