View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My wife calls it "intentional, accidental groping". In college she was a 36C, which attracted a lot of attention from horny college guys. She said it was a given that if she went to a party with alcohol or a crowded bar that she would have her tits brushed up against dozens of times. Most guys would try to be casual and would not quite be able to squeeze through an opening to get around her. She said it was amazing how many guys would hold a drink just at her tit level then brush by her with the back of their hand. Some of the guys would be more blatant, and rub against her with the front of their hand and sometimes give her tits a little squeeze or even a full grope. She said unless she just disliked the person, she would usually let them cop a feel for 10 or 20 seconds as long as they didn't go under the shirt. A few times she admitted that the guy went under the shirt and bra and she let him, even though she was in a crowd.

She also said that before we were a couple that I was one of the worst offenders. I pointed out that she never asked me to stop. I remember one time, before we were dating, that were we at a party. We were sitting on the couch and I started massaging her neck. I then went under the shirt and rubbed her back. Soon, one hand slid around to her tit. She glanced back at me and said "what are you doing?" I said I was going to rub her tit. She snuggled back into me and soon I had both tits out of the bra. I probably played with her tits for a full 10 minutes. Her shirt was still on so you could not see anything but probably twenty people saw me feeling her up that evening.
Sounds like my wife. When she was in her early 20's she was slim and had 36 D tits. I've seen in photos she has that she used to wear alot of halter tops and dresses. I since heard from a mutual friend that when she would go out dancing and had a couple of beers in her she would let guys slide their hands in the side of the halter and grope around. My only concern with this is that I know my wife and after you get a couple of beers in her and start playing with her tits her motor starts and it usually doesn't end with just a bit of groping.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to manfred12 For This Useful Post: