View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 01:59 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

There are a couple of older gals I work with that are friends. Both mid 40s (not that that’s old, just older than I). They’re both built similarly. Cute faces, and curvy, borderline chubby. But they both carry it well and have big breasts. They’re well kept and stylish. Occasionally I swing by their department and in the past I have sensed some awkwardness from them. Like they were talking about me and afraid i heard them. Of course that might be wishful thinking. But they do casually flirt with me. Saying things like it’s the highlight of their day when I stop by and making joking comments about me being attractive.

One of them the other day asked me about my Halloween costume. I hadn’t shared that with them or anyone at work really so the only way she could have known about it is by looking at my Facebook. So I asked how she knew and she just said “Facebook”. I jokingly said “stalker”. And she sorta shrugged. I felt a lump in my throat and maybe a tingle in my crotch. Definitely a turn on to know she’s physically attracted to me. I have photos of myself in swimwear on my Facebook and I fantasize about her masturbating to my body.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: