View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 09:43 AM

Thanked 69,835 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default Sunday Morning. A surprising twist.

I awoke the next morning before her. As it was warm, she was only covered by a sheet. I could make out the shape of her body, not satisfied I gently peeled back the sheet. I know gazed upon her naked form, which caused me to harden. I started to gently stroke her back. Emboldened I reach down and cupped her ass cheeks. I then reached around and felt her pussy, not its normal wet state. I slipped my finger into her, she roused a bit, but still not awake. I lowered my head and started to lick her pussy. That did it, with a yawn and a stretch she woke up. She then tussled my hair and said.

“What a wonderful way to be woken up.”

I looked up to see her grinning face I moved up her body and started to kiss her other lips. She responded and kissed me back. She gently caressed my tongue with hers. Gone was the previous hunger and passion from last night. It still felt nice, just different. After a few minutes she pulled away and said.

“Let’s take a shower.”

And duly led me by the hand. I was happy to be led as it gave me the opportunity to admire her ass once again. As we entered the bathroom she sat down on the toilet and began to relieve her bladder. I said I’d leave. She told me to stay. She was obviously very comfortable with me. I was too embarrassed to pee in front of her and waited until we showered, as she lathered up my back I quietly started to relieve myself. She noticed and slapped me on the ass and admonished me. Mortified I stopped mid stream. She reassured me that it was Ok, but I was unable to finish.

We finished showering and dried each other off. She then led me back to bed. We kissed as we sunk down onto the bed, our hands gently caressed each other, not focusing on any one body part. I opened my eyes and found her looking at me. I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the feeling. Our lips parted, she started to nuzzle and and lick my ear. She then whispered something that surprised me.

“Make love to me.”

It was the first time she had used that phrase. Gone was her demanding to be fucked from last night. I found this new side of her to be endearing. She then nuzzled her way down my neck to my chest, stopped at my nipples and gently sucked on them. She proceeded slowly down my abdomen and reached my already hard cock. As she looked up to me, she gently took me in her mouth and rolled her tongue around my tip and gently sucked. I laid back and enjoyed the mild stimulation. She stopped and kissed me again. I now slowly proceeded down her neck to her breasts and after a time continued to lick down to her thighs and nuzzled my way around her groin. I avoided her pussy until she begged me.

“Please lick my pussy.”

And with that I did. She seemed in no need to orgasm. She laid back and enjoyed the experience. She then cooed to me.

“I love you licking my pussy.”

There was that L word again. I then started to think how could I make love to this girl. I had had sex before but had never made love to someone. I started by concentrating on giving her pleasure rather than focusing on my own. I moved back up her body and we kissed again. There seemed no urgency to fulfil our carnal desires. She gently stroked me back to hardness.

After awhile she rolled over And I cuddled into her back. I continued to caress her, after awhile I reached for the cream and fingered her ass. She cooed again.

“Mark, make love to me.”

That word again and now my name. I followed her instruction and gently entered her ass, there seemed no need for me to be still, in her ass. She immediately pressed back into me and whispered.

“Slowly.... gently..... Make love to me.”

I continued to slowly make love to her ass. Not being totally focused on my cock I kissed her neck. I lavished attention on her beautiful breasts I gently caressed her thighs. She responded and started with some romantic talk.

“I love how you feel in my ass.”

The goal of an orgasm, no longer seemed important. I continued to make love to her. After awhile I stopped thrusting and happily stayed still in her ass. She responded, by every now and again, contracting and relaxing her muscles, in order to keep me hard in her ass. Eventually I slipped out of her ass. She rolled over and we hugged, she looked into my eyes and said.

“I love you.”

And leaned in to kiss me. Startled I began to think, how to respond. I thought how it wasn’t love at first sight. I considered that we had fucked three times and made love once. I considered my increasing affection for her. She pulled back and I whispered.

“I love you too.”
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: