Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I'm so jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Thanks, I also enjoy watching her being fucked by another guy when they are both enjoying themselves and really into the action. I think most of all, I love and enjoy watching her climax and cum. Those shaking, violent type orgasms that take her breath away and leave her panting in a hot sweaty, cum filled mess on the bed. I also enjoy seeing her turned on and begging to be fucked, begging for a guy to get inside her.

I do enjoy her getting a creampie but our number of guys we permit to go bareback is limited so this is a rare occasion on the grand scheme. We have two friends that do go bareback and do cum inside of her and one is pretty regular. He and I both enjoy getting her sloppy seconds.

I am begging my wife to take on another cock. I want to see her getting fucked by another man so badly but shes got this notion that sex for her is tied to the mental aspects and not just physical. I'm coming to the point to where I hate her. Would anyone want to fuck her?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post: