Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Not supposed to see that
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknsider View Post
I had posted in another thread about working at an all adult apartment complex when I was a teenager and found a way to spy into the women's shower/restroom at the pool. I had poked a hole in the drywall ceiling and could view the dressing area and shower stalls from up in the club house attic.
My boss was a full time police officer but his shift allowed him to work part time at the apartments overseeing building maintenance. I would only go up to the attic when I knew he was working as a cop. About the second week of climbing up to my viewing spot I had two women walk in to the dressing area, one was in my opinion mature, maybe in her mid forties. The other, a younger blond stood directly below me while the older of the two stood near the lockers. Could not get a good look at their faces as they started to undress.
I was focusing on the younger one but since I was basically looking down at the top of her head it was hard to get a real good look, got to see her tits and a bit of her ass. Just from that I could tell she had an amazing body. I looked over at the other women and was very impressed with her body, nice tits and a strawberry blond bush. From her tan I could tell she wore a one piece bathing suit.
They dressed and went out to the pool and I could not wait for them to return, still had not seen their faces at this point.
About an hour and a half later they returned and stripped down to shower and it was then that I got to see their faces and about shit myself. It was my boss's wife and daughter! I kind of freaked out wondering if maybe his shift had changed and he was with them.
It was hotter than hell up in the attic and I had been there awhile but in no way was I coming down until they were long gone. If he knew what I had seen I did not want to think about what he might do. It put me off from going up there for awhile but I soon was drawn back up. If they ever came back to the pool I was not there if they did. Still remember what they looked like to this day.
Did you see the daughters pussy? How many ladies did you see exposed during this time?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post: