Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 09:48 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Nothing new to post till last night. We had a small party at our house last night. My friend Kenneth and his wife decided to have a nightcap before leaving. Kenneth and I were outside talking by the fire pit with the wives inside. Kenneth owns a construction company and we were discussing him bringing over a backhoe to help me remove a few trees from our yard that my wife has been on my ass about for several years. We decided he would come over this Saturday weather permiting. Our conversation then turned to sex and wives. I then relayed the events of my wife's lost bet to him. He was very excited and a asked many questions. He then said he was disappointed that all saw my wife in the buff and he has only seen her in a swimsuit in the 15 years we have known each other. So this made me think. I told him to make it sound like I am trying to get him to assist in tree removal but he is reluctant and see what my wife would say.

We came up with a deal of braless wearing a seethru top. Now we waited on my wife to come out.

She brought us refills after a while and asked what we were talking about. I then told her I spent the last thirty minutes trying to convince kenneth to bring his backhoe over to help mecremove the two trees and trim the others. As I already knew, this had her sit down and proceed to beg also. Kenneth played this perfect. He finally asked if he loads the equipment on the trailer and hauls it over on Saturday what's in it for him. I never said a word. She offered drinks, food, etc... Kenneth finally said OK only of she helped but had to wear a sexy top the entire time. She looked at me and I gave her a shoulder shrug. He then added a see thru braless top. He then went on with the cost of loading hauling and operating the equipment and on saturday. My wife smiled and walked back into the house. Disappointed we finished our drinks and agreed to see each other this Saturday.

As kenneth and his wife were leaving my wife look at him and said, "I guess we will see each other Saturday" to which kenneth replied absolutely, bright and early.

My wife said after they left, "you told him about the bet". I said yes. We talked about Saturday and she intends to do this if kenneth shows up. I asked what top shecwas planning to wear she said we will seecsaturday. Before going to bed last night she walked into the bedroom in a white seethru swim suit cover and asked would this top work. It his nothing, completely seethru. I said yesvand if she was going to wear it. She said again we will see.

Kenneth text me later asking was she serious. I text back that it sure looked that way by the top she just modeled. He sent back this will became great Christmas.

I hope so.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: