Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 08:40 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I believe I stopped with the wife noodling her arms. She said later that she felt really comfortable with Han. She also said that she felt like he did not pay much attention to her exposure. Once she adjusted her top so her nipple was partially exposed. When they stopped washing to talk she said he casually took notice of her exposure but kept eye contact mostly. Again she wanted to up the tease so the extra drinking. She did say that as Han was working her feet that the combination of the massage and alcohol she fell asleep.

She attempted to show us private areas but ended up slapping her tits satin these and vagina. She then put her arm over her head. Han took the spray and gave her another coat from head to toe. Also additional spray on her pussy. She now looks like someone was doing a poor job of body paint.

I will skip most of the application. He did get a little above the incline of her tits above and below but stopped. As he did her sides he took the opportunity to get relatively high on her side boob. I liked watching her tits move to his massage. He also stopped at the top of her sunscreen drenched trimmed blonde strip. We were talking about lakes he visited as a youth and some I had visited in comparison during this. He stopped talking and asked where private areas start referring to her bikini area. I was unsure so I said I guess as the mound descends. He smiled at this. He then pointed at her pubic strip. I shrugged and said well it's just trimmed hair and not very private.

Han started talking about another lake as he sat by her hip and started massaging her right hip. Rather than long strokes across her started small circles across. As he got to her strip he changed to tiny circles and went up and down her strip several times. He moved across her to her hip in larger circles. He never stopped talking. He continued back and repeated up and down her strip. He did this again. As he reached her strip on the return the second time he stopped the tiny circles and stopped talking. With the ends of his fingers he slowly rubbed up and down her landing strip several several times before saying her hair is soft and blonde. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing. He now has a small bit of area till he hits "private".

He starts small circles on her lower right hip as we continue talking. He works a little down her thigh then starts across. As he approaches the top of her "private area", smaller circles. He got very close to her slit as he crossed. He spent time on her left hip then back. This time the circle did cross the upper part of her pussy lips. I'm rock hard. I though he was going to cross again but didn't. He got up and started on her feet.. This is where she went to sleep.

He was a professional on feet and legs. When he was done he had left sunscreen on her pussy and on the inside of her thighs near her pussy. We started talking how we thought she was asleep. While we were looking at the sunscreen starting to run down her pussy. I said I guess I better get the rest done. Han said that he could finish her thighs. I smiled and asked if his drunk self could do it no touching. He seriously said that he could. I motioned him forward.

He started at he knee and massaged up. Right hand on the inside left hand outside of her leg. My shorts are giving away the wood I was sporting. When he worked his way back the sunscreen was gone from the inside of her thigh and also from the side of her pussy. He went back again. This time I watch closely and he was rubbing her lip with his finger but never on top. He did the same for the other side. She now has white sunscreen in an almost perfect strip down her pussy to her ass. She also has sunscreen across her chest that has run somewhat.

We are standing talking. I was feeling the liquor. I'm still on the same drink Han last made. He made himself another drink. The cooler was by her hip so as he made himself a drink I moved up to her shoulders to finish the sunscreen. Han had filled his glass up. I suggested that we move to the pool so my wife could lay in the shade. We agreed. I said I should get the rest done. I reached across and slowly massaged the sunscreen in her left tit. I got no reaction even when I tweeted her nipple and tugged it between my fingers. Han was watching intently as I did this. Alcohol took effect. I looked at Han. He had a full glass standing watching saying nothing. I said if you can kill your drink you can finish the sunscreen. He gave me a surprised look, paused and this little tiny man downed his glass in one drink. He laid his glass on the cooler and said I better sit. He sat by her right hip.

I walked back to her feet so I could lean on the boat. He did the same as I did. He rubbed the sunscreen into her tit . When done he continued, catching her nipple between his fingers and tugging as he kept massaging. As he finished he tweeked her nipple with a slight soft pinch and released. He turned around facing me and put his left hand on her mound below her strip. I said wait. He looked at me. I raised my hands and shrugged my shoulders said what. He removed his hand and said that he was going to finish. I was panicked. I said I meant the breast. He said he misunderstood and stood up. I am looking between her legs at the remaining sunscreen now just runs down her pussy. I shake my wifes leg by the toe. She does not move. I shake her again by the foot no reaction. Han said I believe she has fallen asleep. I said I think so.

Han was standing looking at her pussy. She only needs to open her legs a small bit to see her pussy. She has them quite open so not much is hidden. Since she was not with us I told Han that she was struggling teasing him because he didn't have any reactions. He smiled and said it took a lot of self control to not have a reaction because he did not want her to feel uncomfortable. I smiled inside. Earlier my wife had said it felt like she had Mr John back. That statement would be something he would say and I told Han that. Han asked if he had ever touched my wife. I answered yes. He asked everywhere. I said pretty much. Han said then please think of me as him. He added that my wife has been driving him crazy bending over in his face or having her pussy in his face as he worked or her nipples out or exposed as he worked. I had to agree that she had really tortured him for several hours along with agreeing to applying sunscreen.

I told him he could finish but that he could not penetrate her in no way. He looked like a five year old at Christmas. He agreed and sat by her hip. He asked if he could move her leg. I agreed. I thought he would move her leg out. Sitting he reached down and hand behind her knee pulled her right leg up. Her left leg is straight. Her right is bent at the knee and up. This caused her lips to part and I see sunscreen had made its way into all areas.

As Han again placed his left hand on her mound his fingers curled down the top of her pussy. I noticed again how tiny his hand was. From that position my fingers would have covered half her pussy. He moved his hand side to side across several times. Then, fingers together he slowly ran his hand down her pussy and back up. He did this move seven slow times, I counted. He is leaning across her thigh head over looking down at his work. He then opened his finger and had two on top her left lip his middle finger in her slit and the other on top her right lip. He slowly moved down her pussy keeping his fingers in place then back. He did this eight times, I counted. We are saying nothing. Han did not look up or over.

He was making sure he got every bit of sunscreen and a very close intimate view of my wife. After the eighth time I thought I was going for nine. The whole time he has not looked away. This time he had his middle two fingers in her slit separating her lips. He stops and spreads his fingers exposing a very wet pussy and very aroused wife. He holds her spread for a few seconds and returns to her mound. I look up from her pussy and he is looking at me. He finally says I believe in done. I say it looks that way. His hand is still in position. He ask, my I have one more look. I'm thinking wtf, what hasn't he seen. I say go ahead. He leans in further and slides his fingers down and opens her lips wider this time. His face is a foot over her. He rubs hs finger across her clit several times and reposition his fingers and opens her this time exposing her very wet opening. He moves his finger around the rim I'm not even sure, fifteen twenty times and slowly removes his hand.

I said holy shit Han, that was a little more than sunscreen. He said yes and it took a lot more self control. As he finished saying that, my wife said "good," startling us both.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: