Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 07:25 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Smile The next development

It was quiet between me and my half-sister Sue for a while, but last weekend they heated up again. We were having one of our usual drinking and BSing sessions, and starting talking about the inc_st taboo. Sue and I agree that the taboo mainly existed to protect minors from being exploited and to prevent people from making deformed babies. (We are far beyond either of those being problems.) Finally, I dropped the bomb on her.

"So... why don't we just do it then, Sue?"

Long silence.

"You're assuming that this is something that I actually want to do."

"You wanted to see my cock." (I didn't even mention the finger banging.)

"I thought it was only fair after you've gotten so up close and personal with my hooha."

"Let's just go all the way, then."

"Uh, no."

"How about you let me put it in a little bit just to prove your point."

"'A little bit?' What are we, sixteen?" Sue laughed.

"Fine, then. Just know your a big talker whose mouth writes checks her ass can't cash, or something like that."

Sue sighed. There's nothing she hates more than people who are all talk. She got up and took her pants and panties off. Her bush had gotten a bit shaggy but I could still make out her c*nt lips, which were surprisingly wet. Apparently she was more interested than she let on.

She just said, "Get up." I got off the couch and she sat on it with her legs spread wide. "Five second rule."

"Um, I'm not hard yet."

"Just take it out. I can help you with that."

A bit embarrassed, I pulled my limp dick out. Sue expertly took it in her hand about rubbed it around her c*nt lips. It didn't take long before I was hard, then she slipped my entire dick in and I got my five seconds. Wow. Her c*nt felt even softer to my dick than to my fingers.

"Time's up," Sue said. "Go finish yourself off." And I did.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: