Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 PM

My sister in law asked if I could help her transfer all files to her laptop. She came over for dinner and I went to the study to do this while she had a few drinks with her sister. When I got to transfer the photo files I noticed a folder called "Jamaica" but it was encrypted. I went to back and yelled Sue I need the password to transfer all files, she yelled back "xxxxxxxx" and it unlocked the folder. To my surprise it was her recent vacation with Josh and another couple. I quickly viewed all photos until I got to the ones that she was sucking a cock, bingo I kept hitting next and noticed two cocks than Sue eating out pussy. Cool my sis in law was into other couples. As I glanced thru the photos I found another set with Sue on the beach talking with a black guy. I guess a hotel worker or something like that. Next set Sue has a big black cock in her mouth, and a white cock in her pussy. I guess by this point I was taking too long and both Sue and my wife came down with some drinks...let it transfer I said as I walked towards them but I noticed Sue looking at my hard on. I guess she knew what I had found but never said anything about it.
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to carlop For This Useful Post: